Print too small?
Click on the button
(above the need help button) at the top right hand corner of the
screen to increase the size of the writing displayed on
screen. Click again to go back to the original font
If you want larger (or smaller) text there are other ways to
increase (reduce) the size of writing using keyboard and mouse
keys, depending on how your computer is set up. For
- CTRL + increases the font size displayed and CTRL -
- CTRL and scroll up using your mouse increases the font size
displayed, CTRL and scroll down reduces it.
- On the bottom right hand side of your screen a % button may be
displayed. Click the down arrow next to this button and
select a higher percentage for a larger display size.
- Last Updated: Thursday, 30 September 201012:41 PM
- Date retrieved: 20/05/2013 7:21:47 AM
- Original URL: /help/print-too-small.aspx